USB Driver is a way to connect your device to the computer and transfer data between your device and computer. basically, USB Driver is a file, it allows your device to communicate with the computer system. Do you find a way to attach your device to the computer? Is Your answer is yes then you are on the right page.
In this post, you will find the latest Elephone USB Drivers for your Device. Download and install Elephone USB Drivers on your computer and Attach your device with a Laptop or PC. Sometimes device wouldn’t connect via USB cable. You need to download and install Elephone USB drivers so that the PC will be able to identify your device.
Download Elephone USB Drivers
|Elephone A5 Lite||Download|
|Elephone A6 Max||Download|
|Elephone A6 Mini||Download|
|Elephone C1 Max||Download|
|Elephone C1 Mini||Download|
|Elephone P7 Mini||Download|
|Elephone P8 3D||Download|
|Elephone P8 Max||Download|
|Elephone P8 Mini||Download|
|Elephone P8 Pro||Download|
|Elephone P9 Water||Download|
|Elephone P6000 Pro||Download|
|Elephone P9000 Lite||Download|
|Elephone PX Pro||Download|
|Elephone R9 3G||Download|
|Elephone R9 4G||Download|
|Elephone S2 Plus||Download|
|Elephone S3 Basic||Download|
|Elephone S3 Enhanced||Download|
|Elephone S7 3G||Download|
|Elephone S7 4G||Download|
|Elephone S7 Mini||Download|
|Elephone U Pro||Download|
|Elephone Vowney Lite||Download|
Watch Video Tutorial Regarding ADB USB Driver
How to Install USB Driver for Windows?
It’s very easy to install a USB Driver on your Windows, but make sure you have already downloaded Elephone USB Drivers. let’s start to begin:
- Firstly download Elephone USB Drivers, and extract them on your PC desktop.
- Click the Device Manager > Action > Add legacy hardware. Then Click Next to Add hardware wizard.
- And then click the “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Proceed)” then click the “Next Button”.
- Choose “Show all devices“, click “Next” and select the extracted file manually from your PC desktop.
- Click the Next Button to start installing your new hardware.
- And the last step is to click the Install Button.
- In the end, Click the “Finish Button” to complete the installation process.
How Do I Update My USB Drivers?
Updating the USB Driver is the best way to get good performances and solve Your driver issue. Also, there are many paths to update your driver, follow these steps and get Updated USB drivers.
1. Windows Update
- Open the Windows Settings
- Select Update & Security
- Select Windows Update, and click the Check for Updates button.
2. Manufacturer Driver Download
Updating Driver with Manufacturer Driver is a little bit complicated but you need to do a little searching suppose you have an HP laptop and you want to update the driver simply just go to the Manufacturer’s website and search Model and version for software download. Once you download the updated driver from the Manufacturer’s website, your problem will be solved. After Downloading just follow these steps:
- Start device manager
- Expand the USB Driver
- Select the USB Driver where you want to update the driver
- Right-click the Driver and again take the “update driver” option
- So Firstly Select “Browse my computer”
- Select the folder where you saved the Downloaded driver and click the “Next” button. The driver will be updated with your downloaded file.
- You can use the method for each device on your PC or laptop also If you have any doubt or your manufacturer’s website recommend that there are new features available for your Computer or Laptop.
That’s it, congratulation you have successfully installed Android ADB Driver on your Windows computer. you are now able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the PC. If you get any error during the installation process or for any other reason, content with us.
You May Also Like: