- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP OfficeJet 5255 Drivers Download, Manual, Scanner, Installation, Software – The OfficeJet 5255 All-in-One Inkjet Printers from HP uses printing, scanning, copying, and faxing features to develop and digitize papers. This design can produce 4800 x 1200 dpi prints at speeds of 7 ppm for shade and ten ppm for black, approving media as much as 8.5 x 14″ lawful down to 3 x 5″ paper. The borderless print is available for media as to massive as 8.5 x 11″ while scanning tasks can be done either on a flatbed or ADF at an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. Dual-sided printing, scanning, and copying are all feasible. Nevertheless, scanning as well as copying need to be done manually.
The HP OfficeJet 5255 can attach to your computer system through USB 2.0 for conventional printing or utilize its built-in Wi-Fi functionality for cordless direct printing. It also enables you to quickly send jobs from your cellphone using Mopria, Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint, to name a few applications. A 2.2″ touchscreen LCD show is used to reveal the existing print task, ink levels and can be used to change setups. For taking care of media, the system counts with a 100-sheet input tray and a letter-size flatbed for scanning, while the ADF tray can stand up to 35 sheets. Ultimately, the device is made to be sturdy with a ranked monthly obligation cycle of as much as 1000 pages.
Nowadays, inkjet printer technology has advanced to the degree that I hardly ever see undesirable outcomes of high quality. Granted, a few of our even more complex test papers weren’t designed with lower-end family members and office printers in mind; however, the smallest and the very least capable devices produce acceptable-looking records.
The HP OfficeJet 5255’s text came out well-shaped and very clear to 10 points, making it much better than acceptable for most company applications and many more so for most of the home and family members files. I was additionally thrilled with just how well the 5255 dealt with the gradients and various other completes the full-page Excel graphics and PowerPoint handouts I published. They displayed marginal ink-distribution flaws such as banding as well as streaking.
How To Installation HP OfficeJet 5255 Drivers
Download files to your computer:
1. Click on the Download button.
2. In the File Download box, select Save.
3. In the Save As windows, choose a directory to save the file in & click Save.
4. After the file download is complete, select Go to Folder.
5. Double-click the file to launch the install. If the system is upgraded from a previous release, the install will remove the old version and require a system reboot. After rebooting, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
6. Follow the simple steps to complete the install. If the system is upgraded, users must re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access web-connected printers.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
Install HP Smart and add your printer
HP Smart will help you:
- Install software and printer drivers
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Create an HP account and register your printer
- Load paper and install the ink or toner cartridge
- Register for Instant Ink *
- Print from any device by installing the HP Smart software on all devices.