- Posted by:
- Posted on:
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Drivers, Manual, Scanner, Installation, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Wireless Shade Inkjet Printer from HP is a top-quality all-in-one option for your printing, scanning, copying, and faxing requirements. It includes thermal inkjet printing technology that permits rapid printing rates of 19 ppm in black & white or 14.5 ppm in the shade. This makes it a great all-around unit for a house or tiny office. The scanning is done at a high resolution of 1200 dpi, and duplicates are made quickly at 13 CPM rates in black & white and 11 ppm in color. The 8610 is likewise a qualified facsimile machine with rates of around 4 secs per page.
Paper handling is done by making use of a 250-sheet input tray along with a 35-sheet ADF. This gives the capacity to use various media types and paper measure to 8.5 x 14″. The HP Officejet Pro 8610 even has an automatic duplexing capacity for generating two-sided prints. This functions well with a monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages to ensure that the printer will last.
Wireless connection in the kind of 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi is readily available, permitting you to get in touch with computer systems and also mobile devices over the air. This can simplify multi-computer networks and enable the convenience of printing straight from a phone or tablet computer. There are additionally conventional connections in the form of a USB port, 10/100 Ethernet, as well as RJ-11 modem links. Additionally, setups and modes can be altered and seen on the 2.65″ CGD touchscreen screen, and this printer is qualified for HP’s Instant Ink Program.
How To Installation HP Officejet Pro 8610 Drivers
Download files to your computer:
1. Click on the Download button.
2. In the File Download box, select Save.
3. In the Save As windows, choose a directory to save the file in & click Save.
4. After the file download is complete, select Go to Folder.
5. Double-click the file to launch the install. If the system is upgraded from a previous release, the install will remove the old version and require a system reboot. After rebooting, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
6. Follow the simple steps to complete the install. If the system is upgraded, users must re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access web-connected printers.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Drivers and Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
Install HP Smart and add your printer
HP Smart will help you:
- Install software and printer drivers
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Create an HP account and register your printer
- Load paper and install the ink or toner cartridge
- Register for Instant Ink *
- Print from any device by installing the HP Smart software on all devices.